Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Potentially Good News

My blood test yesterday showed the tumor marker (a substance, released into the circulation by tumor tissue, the detection of which in the serum indicates the presence of tumor) has decreased a good bit. What this means is that, although the ct scan did not show it, there is a good chance that my tumor has decreased in size. This does not mean that it has just that it could have. That being said, this is potentially good news and I'll take it.

Love,
Jeff

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Merry Christmas!!! I am so glad you got some good news. Have a great day. We love you.

Mandy and Brian and Boys

Erin said...

Oh how I hope that it continues to bring good news regarding the tumor!!!! Still praying for you!

Lorrie Knight said...

Way to go big daddy!!! I hope that your family has a Merry Christmas.

Lorrie Knight

jdownie said...

Great news, Big Guy. Merry Christmas.

Liz Griffin said...

So happy for you and your family! We will keep you in our prayers the Lord knows what to do and just when to do it.!

Unknown said...

That is great to hear! I guess God is listening to all of your friends and family's prayers. We will continue praying for a FULL recovery. Love you!!

Stephanie said...

Wonderful News! Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to get great news! Prayer, Prayer, Prayer!