Thursday, December 18, 2008



Here is a picture of my daughter Lauren donating the dog food she collected at her birthday party to our local Humane Society. I am so proud of her for doing this. If you can't tell, she is dressed like a veterinarian which is what she wanted to be at the time of her birthday but she told me yesterday she wanted to be a teacher like her mother. She has such a good heart that I'm sure whatever she chooses will involve helping people or animals in some way or another.

2 comments:

cookfam said...

I came across your blog through Madeline Graces' Blog. My family and I are praying for you every day! Have a wonderful holiday and a blessed new year! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, The Cook Family, GA

Anonymous said...

That is very cool. Your daughter has an amazing heart for doing that.