Friday, October 10, 2008

Stumbling Block

I found out this past Wednesday that I was no longer a candidate for the experimental drug I was supposed to start on Monday because my blood sugar was to high ( I am also diabetic if you didn't already know) I went back to Dr. Henderson today to see what else was available. He has another trial he is doing but not as good as our original plan of action. I am meeting with Dr. Kauh (pronounced Coe) from Emory on Monday to see what he has to offer then I'm flying out to a clinic in Oklahoma on Tuesday to check them out as well. Hopefully we will have a new game plan by the end of next week.

Thank you again for all your prayers, phone calls and cards. If you have called me and I have not gotten back with you, I will be soon I promise.

God Bless,

Jeff

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Thinking about you today. Praying for you all the time. Our church is praying too.

Mandy and Brian

Lorrie Knight said...

Jeff & Nicole,

Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you and praying for you. Don't lose hope.

Knight Family

Julie Holcomb Hayley said...

Hey Moose,
I just found Misty Mullis on Facebook and she filled me in. I hope you remember me, but irregardless, just know that the power of prayer is AWESOME and I will be praying for you, your family, and your doctors, that God will grant the wisdom they need to help you beat this. You are strong Moose and definitely stubborn :) so use all your will and faith! I would love to be closer to offer any help but I can still offer my prayers. I love you and will see you soon, I need to meet this wife of yours...she must either be a saint or just plain crazy! haha

Misty said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and your family. I have asked several people to pray for you and have put you on our prayer list at my church (i hope that is ok). The power of prayer is AWESOME and we all know that God is the ultimate healer. Just follow him and he will see you through !!!

Terry Richardson said...

Wanted to let you know I appreciate you calling me on Sunday. It was great hearing from you. All the alumni are working hard to help out as much as we can. Your in all of our thoughts and prayers.

ppka,

Terry

Unknown said...

Hey Moose... I wanted to let you know Gretchen and I are praying for you and that you are in our thoughts every day. Keep up the fight and dont lose hope!!

Phillip & Gretchen