Saturday, October 4, 2008

Game Plan

After a lot of praying and soul searching I have decided to start treatment with Dr. Charles Henderson of Peachtree Hematology-Oncology in Atlanta. I am very comfortable with this doctor and the treatment he has planned for me. Dr. Henderson has battled cancer himself so he knows personally what I'm going through and his passion for what he does is very evident. After I consulted with him a second time and had a one-on-one heart-to-heart talk with him I know I have made the right decision. I would like to thank Paul Findlay, a fraternity brother, for all of his help in this process. He works in the medical field and has been a wealth of information for me. He has done so much research for me that he has become an expert in cancer treatment.

I have to go in Monday Oct. 6th for some tests and I will start treatment on Monday Oct. 13th. I will post more later about the details of the treatment.

Thank you for all the notes, cards, emails and phone calls. They mean a lot to me and are very uplifting.

Jeff

4 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

You are in our family's prayers Moose, let me know if there is anything I can do for you
RADAR

SassySisters said...

Jeff- it sure was great seeing you yesterday! Your girls are so beautiful!
We Love You!
Angie

Mandy said...

Just prayed for you and Nic-Nic. Looking forward to seeing you today.

Mandy

Gram said...

we have a friend who was diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor 6 years ago. he was given less than a year to live! he, too, is a fighter and a devout christian! fight on! prayers, j