Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It looks like I have bad news this time. My cancer has spread to my abdominal lining. This has caused a lot of problems the last two weeks. It is causing me to vomit a great deal and it is secreting a liquid into my body which has to be drained. My feet are so swollen that I cannot wear shoes.
Since the cancer has spread, I had to discontinue my current line of treatment. We have not made a decision on what to do next. I will post it as soon as we do.
Thank you all for everything you have done for me and my family.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Love,
Jeff

7 comments:

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

Jeff,
I have been following your blog for a long time. Cheering you on with each post with good news. I am so sorry to hear your latest update. Will keep you in my prayers.

The Lay Family said...

Jeff,
Keeping you and your family in our prayers. We love you. We tell our kids stories of college and our friend moose "the gentle giant". Big hugs to all, Lisa

Tawny said...

I also have been folowing your blog too , so very sorry to hear your news! prayers for u!

Wendy said...

My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.

Brandon and Jamie said...

praying for you guys!

Beth said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and your family. Let us know if you need anything!

Liz Griffin said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I know you aren't in any pain and that we will see you again my dear friend Jeff...