Monday, February 9, 2009



The scan showed no new growth but no reduction either. This is good news because the chemo seems to have stopped the cancer which means I can continue on the study drug. Once there is signs of growth I will have to stop the study and change course. Overall this is great news and I thank God for it.

We had a great time a the Daddy Daughter Dance. Here is a picture we took at home before we left for the dance. I know I'm biased but aren't my girls beautiful?

Thank you for the prayers.

Love,

Jeff

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so happy that you got a good report and those girls of yours are beautiful for sure. Looking forward to seeing you soon. We love you.

Mandy

Stephanie said...

Wonderful news, my friend and a reason to celebrate. We continue to pray for you everyday.
Love, Steph

Anonymous said...

Those girls are beautiful and you were looking very James Bondish yourself. Hang in there and we will continue to pray for healing.

Charlie

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for a good report I will continue to pray for you daily. Yes you have two beautiful daughters, and you are quite a handsome guy yourself.
Love, Grandma Brooks